Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pinterest Picture

Have you caught the Pinterest bug yet?  This is the most incredible website for crafters out there!!  I can get on Pinterest.com and completely lose track of time just looking not only at arts and crafts ideas, but also recipes, vacation hot spots and amazing photos.

While I was on getting lost in wedding photos, I found this breathtaking picture and was mesmerized by it!  It is such a magical photo that looks like something straight out of a fairy tale.  The photographer, George Street, captured such a tender moment between the bride and groom with the sparklers circling all around them.

http://www.georgestreetphoto.com/

I have seen countless beautiful sparkler photos, but I have never seen one like this before!!

I had to share this picture to give future brides ideas on how to stage photos for their own wedding.  Be sure to talk to your photographer and let him/her know that you will be using sparklers so they can capture exquisite photos that will give you life long fairy tale memories!!

No comments: