Monday, May 20, 2013

Patty Cakes Bakery

I am always amazed at the talent of bakers and I am awestruck with their incredible designs.  Patty McBee of Patty Cakes Bakery in Moses Lake, WA sent me a few pictures of her fabulous cakes and I have to share them here!

Patty decorates cakes for any occasion and adds sparklers for the perfect touch!  She makes cakes from mini cupcakes to extravagant wedding cakes and everything you can think of in between!

The cake below is a cake she decorated for a 40th birthday party.  The pearls and sparklers really do make the cake sparkle!  In this picture she used our #10 Party Sparkler on the cake.  These sparklers have a burn time of about 35 seconds and give the guests plenty of time to sing a round of "Happy Birthday".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PattyCakes/232413950169264

This is another cake she added sparklers to give it a dramatic effect!  The single sparkler adds a touch of warmth and elegance to the cake.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PattyCakes/232413950169264


Although she ran out of sparklers for this cake, I still had to post it.  This is a cheeseburger cake she made for a restaurant in her town called Rock Top Burgers and Brew.  I couldn't believe how realistic this cake looked - she even sent me a picture with it half eaten so I would know it really was a cake.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PattyCakes/232413950169264

Patty is a truly talented baker!!!  Her slogan is "A cake has to look good, but it has to taste GREAT!"  I went through her facebook pictures and just was amazed how incredible her cakes turned out.  I only wished she lived closer so I could have her make cakes for my parties.... I wonder if I could somehow have a cake shipped to San Antonio and it still be in one piece.

For all the brides in the WA state area who need a wonderfully, talented baker, please call Patty at (509) 989-9567 or visit her facebook page to schedule an appointment to meet her.  I promise you will be very happy you did!!


No comments: