Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Fun at Weddings



I love Halloween  (my decorations went up on October 1st)  it's just such a fun time!  Actually, I really love this time of year -  maybe it's because I live in South Texas where the weather makes it all just so BOO-tiful !! 

I love looking at all the fun, unique wedding themes for Fall!   From the ghouly, but yet classic invitations to “love” carved pumpkins to the fantastic cakes – there is no limit to the imagination for a Halloween themed wedding.

http://tinyurl.com/964agfp


I have to share a few pictures of wedding cakes that I found for a Halloween wedding:

http://tinyurl.com/8s8cwgd

http://tinyurl.com/8cux37p
 
These cakes are so incredible with the bride's spin on how her wedding cake fits into her own personal Halloween theme. I saw so many cakes that went from blood and gore to fun, whimsical cakes - but each one was so detailed and fabulous!

I am sure brides have such fun planning out a kooky, spooky, Halloween wedding!  But what Halloween themed wedding would be complete without sparklers?  Sparklers are the perfect addition to illuminate the night for a spooky reception.  BuySparklers.com has such a large variety of sparklers that would really give the evening the “WOW” effect!  I personally like the #36 Sparkler for an event like this.  The #36 inch sparkler has a 4 minute burn time and will allow the bride and groom to casually stroll through the large tunnel of sparklers and have all the sparklers still lit!

I would love to see some pictures from our brides who are getting married on Halloween!  Send me your photos to share here and if your photo is selected to go on our website, we will send you a giftcard.


1 comment:

Annie83 said...

Normally, a beach wedding is easier to plan; either you book any banquet halls. Even beach wedding were also very cheaper than any halls or venues.
Wedding venues in San Diego