Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Fun!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  I love this holiday where we pull out the checkered tablecloth, fire up the grill for tasty hot dogs & burgers and celebrate America's independence by watching incredible fireworks!

It is a time that families get together for outdoor summer fun that for us involves swimming, BBQing, and lots of patriotic music playing in the background.  The kids always enjoy lighting sparklers and it is their favorite part of the day.  I am sharing some fun pictures from our 4th of July BBQ and would love to see pictures that showed patriotic fun with sparklers too!!





Send me your 4th of July pictures at info@buysparklers.com, I would love to see them and they may even get to be showcased on our website!

No comments: