Monday, June 11, 2012

4th of July Orders

America typically celebrates its birthday with flags, fireworks, parades and BBQs.  When I was a child I couldn't wait for the big fireworks as soon as it became dusk.  The highlight for me was when I was given a lit sparkler and I was giddy the entire time I waved my arms all around watching the way the sparkler illuminated and moved in the air.  This is something that I now enjoy watching my own children take part in this time of year.  My kids get so excited when I pull out the boxes of sparklers and can't wait to make shapes in the air with them.  This is the only part of the firework display that they are allowed to actually be more than just a bystander.  As soon as the fireworks have finished, they run to get a front row seat for the fireworks show that always follows.

http://tinyurl.com/888h2y2
With Independence Day right around the corner, people are already making plans for the 4th.  This is a busy time of year for us, so please be sure to order your sparklers in plenty of time to ensure they will arrive by July 4th.  I also want to add that we can't expedite shipping since the sparklers are flammable and are not allowed on a plane.  We have to ship sparklers by Ground Service and it could take up to 5 - 6 business days once they leave our warehouse to arrive.  Orders are usually shipped within 3 business days after the order has been placed, so be sure to take that into consideration when placing an order. 

If you have any questions about shipping, please call Nicole at 210-250-0520.

No comments: