Monday, January 23, 2012

Sparkler Video

I ran across this amazing video that shows sparklers during a wedding exit in s-l-o-w motion.  This is such a unique video - I haven't seen anything like this before! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdpjSIfw6A
What an extremely beautiful video - I love how incredible the sparklers look as the bride and groom make their way through the tunnel.  The bride's facial expressions are priceless as she walks by the guests.  

The photographer, Jerry Ferguson from Jerry Ferguson Photography, is based out of AZ.  He is an amazing photographer with a great talent when it comes to capturing special moments!  Please go check out his website and if you are in the AZ area, be sure to contact him!


I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do!  A special thanks to Jerry Ferguson for letting me share his video!

No comments: