Monday, June 6, 2011

Beautiful Wedding Picture from Virginia

I received this beautiful picture from a bride in Virginia and just had to share it with you!  I talk with so many brides and help them plan their grand exit, making sure they order the right size sparklers and also that they have the proper amount of sparklers needed to ensure a perfect evening.  I love hearing all about the wedding venue and how the exit is being planned - it is so nice to actually see pictures of how beautiful it turned out!

Photo taken by Cherie Cullen
This is such a sweet picture of Katie and Erich!  I like how their exit was properly planned, giving them enough room to walk through the tunnel of wedding sparklers and actually stopping as the groom steals a kiss.

If you have pictures that you would like to share from your wedding, please send them to me at info@buysparklers.com.  I enjoy seeing all of them and if your picture is selected to be showcased on our website, we will send you a gift card. 

No comments: