Friday, February 5, 2010

Your Heart Will Melt...Another Reason Why We Love Weddings and Sparklers!


This is another great story about sparklers at a wedding that is going to make your heart melt! I found this beautiful picture montage and story posted yesterday on the Blog for Brandi Burkett Photography at http://brandi-burkett.blogspot.com/

Read it and weep! (The sparkler image is second from the bottom, but you mostly see the gorgeous bride & groom beaming with joy!)

"I want to share a sweet moment from this wedding with you. Everyone was gathered outside after the reception waiting to light the sparklers and send A&I off in style. Allison's dad came out, called all of the jovial guests to attention and told us that Allison had been waiting for this moment her whole life. Hello pressure! However I live for moments like these, when I get the opportunity to make something you've only imagined a reality! The guests all did their sparkler waving best and the couple made their big get-a-way. So here's the sweet part. While I was editing the photos from the send-off I noticed Allison's dad standing in the background, looking on with a smile, his sparkler held high over his head long after it had burned out. :)"

Thank you Brandi!
http://brandi-burkett.blogspot.com/

No comments: