Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love is in the air...Hearts, Weddings, Valentine's Day!


OK, most years I do not greatly anticipate Valentine's Day. Not because I'm not a fan, but because it usually sneaks up on me! My husband and I plan something at the last minute and I mail Valentine's to grandparents from our kids at the last minute, too.

But this year is different! I guess it's because we have our new Heart Shaped Sparklers and I'm looking at images of hearts every day! =)

So when I came across this beautiful photograph I just had to share. I love the simplicity and gorgeous reflection of wedding sparklers in the water. Kudos to Connecticut photographer Richard Esposito for his creativity and vision! Just goes to show you how artistic wedding photographers can be!

Based in North Haven, CT, Richard Esposito is an international award winning photojournalist, specializing in wedding photography. Visit his website at http://www.photographer-re.info/ for more inspirational photos!

No comments: