Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Amazing photographs of sparklers at weddings

I was digging around the internet today and found several amazing photographs of sparklers at weddings posted on websites and blogs of professional photographers. I rarely get to see our wedding sparklers in action, so finding these photos is almost like opening up gifts from Santa on Christmas morning!

I think using sparklers in a newlywed's grand exit is so fabulous because of the dramatic lighting created. Talented photographers know how to capture the excitement and drama of the moment and those photographs become lasting memories.

I have posted a few of those photographs below. To provide full and honest disclosure, I have not contacted these photographers nor asked permission to use their photographs. But I have tried to give full credit by listing their names and providing their website addresses.

These are just a few of my wonderful discoveries...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Alison Bynum


Tracy Turpen

No comments: