Monday, February 28, 2011

Creative Ways to Display Your Sparklers

Looking for creative ideas on how to display your sparklers at your wedding reception?  I have a few great ideas that I want to share with you.  There are so many wonderful ways to display the sparklers, but I like them in a vase that is decorated in the coordinating color scheme of the wedding with pretty rocks at the bottom.  I have heard from brides that actually spray paint the metal stick of the sparkler and have attached a little card stating what time the Big Send Off is with a cute ribbon.

Taking the sparklers out of the box and placing them in wicker baskets or metal tins is also a very easy, cost effective way to display them as well.  You can use something as simple as raffia to decorate the container or use beautiful satin ribbons. 

Here is a picture that a bride, Karen Hinkel-Mikus, sent in from her beach wedding:


This photo was taken by Jason Schafer, you can view his photos at www.schaferphotography.net.

I would love to hear from our brides that have special, unique ideas on what they did with their sparklers. Send me your pictures at info@buysparklers.com.

No comments: